J.D. Byrider was established in 1989 by James F. DeVoe. Its headquarters is in Carmel, Indiana and it operates over 160 dealerships throughout the United States.
The company’s mission has always been to provide a program that exceeds our customer’s expectations and maximizes their opportunity for advancement.
In this short video, you can learn more about J.D. Byrider and our easy credit approval process:
The J.D. Byrider Difference
Unlike a lot of small buy here pay here car dealerships that pop up overnight and are gone a few months later, you can be sure we’ll stand by our vehicles — and you — for the long haul. Here are just a few of the things you can expect if you become a J.D. Byrider customer:
- Easy credit approval process
- Affordable payments that match your payday
- 92 points inspected on every vehicle**
- Serviced, computer-tested and reconditioned cars
- Clean-title verified
- Limited warranty or optional service agreement
- Low-cost on-site service and repairs
- Will help put you in a position to possibly improve your credit score